Article 1 - Subject matter
MyClub is a loyalty program operated by Carrefour, a limited liability company incorporated & existing under the federal laws of the State of Qatar, registered under trade license No. 21719, having its address at P.O BOX 22340, State of Qatar.
Carrefour MyClub loyalty program is applicable in all Carrefour Hypermarket, Carrefour Market stores, and Carrefour Web store www.carrefourqatar.com in the State of Qatar.
These term & conditions relate to the membership, earning, redeeming and rules of Carrefour MyClub loyalty program
Article 2 – Term & conditions acceptance
The use of Carrefour MyClub loyalty program signifies the unconditional acceptance of the following terms & conditions that the subscriber acknowledges having read and accepted at the time of Carrefour MyClub’s registration...
Article 3 – Membership
Carrefour MyCLUB loyalty program can be downloaded free through the Mobile application in the State of Qatar for persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law (18 years and above).
The Carrefour MyClub loyalty program cannot be duplicated or used for any purposes other than those provided these terms and conditions. The MyClub Loyalty program may not be transferred or used by anyone other than its subscriber and members for any reason.
To join Carrefour MyCLUB, the subscriber must be registered on Carrefour website through www.carrefourqatar.com or through the Mobile application.
Article 4 – Earning
Carrefour MyClub loyalty program allows members to earn points 10% discount credited as MyClub point when making qualifying purchase in Selected Categories and 20% discount credited as MyClub points when making qualifying purchase on selected brands as part of variable generosity at participating Carrefour Hypermarket, Carrefour Market or online in Qatar.
1. MyCLUB loyalty program in Carrefour Qatar Mobile APP must be handed to the checkout service before the payment in order to collect points.
2. The customer is using Carrefour Web store www.carrefourqatar.com, MyCLUB digital number must be entered once for all.
3. Points can be redeemed only once the account is registered
4. The Customer can also earn further points when making purchases of goods through different promotions/offers, or received coupons that can be used against any future purchases, and subject to points and quantities limitation per offer/promotion.
5. MyCLUB members cannot earn points when purchasing the following items: Cigarettes, Gift Cards, Extended Warranty, Mobility prepaid, subscription and future services.
Article 5 – Redeeming
INSTANT REDEMPTION – ONLINE & INSTORE:
Once the MyCLUB Program is registered, the points can be redeemed. Customer can instantly redeem their points at checkout service or if the customer is using Carrefour Web store. Customer can pay the items by their points starting from 10points which means
The MyCLUB discount is nonrefundable, cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given. The earned discount points are linked to the loyalty account which has received it and can’t be used by another MyCLUB account.
Article 6 – Loyalty Account Information
Once the customer has done the registration through the mobile application or the website, the cardholder can access his/her loyalty account information:
• At the customer service desk or by calling the customer call center.
• On each receipt: information about previous and new points balance, points earned, discount redeemed and awaiting collection.
• On Carrefour mobile application / MyCLUB
• On his/her personal loyalty space at www.carrefourqatar.com/myclub, the cardholder can modify his/her personal details anytime. The cardholder can modify his/her personal details anytime via the customer service desk or by calling the customer call center - On his personal space at www.carrefourqatar.com
Article 7 – Claim and items refund
In case of a cardholder contesting missing points, or the points balance, the cardholder has seven days to formulate his claim to concerned store or to the customer call center.
In case of an item being refunded, the points earned from this item will be deducted from the MyCLUB account. If the MyCLUB account does not have sufficient number of points to deduct from the account, the missing points number multiplied by the point value of item to refund (0.1QR X missing points) in Qatari Riyal will be deducted from the item refund.
Article 8 – Loss, theft, damage
The MyClub member is responsible for any loss/delete of his/her loyalty digital account and must immediately inform the store if this occurs. The MyClub member can request a new loyalty program with different email address.
Carrefour declines any responsibility during the period between the loss/delete and the declaration of the loss, by the MyClub member.
Any points accrued on the lost, loyalty program at the time of the declaration will be transferred to the new loyalty account
Article 9 – Removal
MyClub loyalty program can be immediately suspended or terminated at the sole discretion of Carrefour HYPERMARKETS at any time if, a MyClub Member.
• Has breached these terms and conditions;
• Has behaved fraudulently
• If the Carrefour MyClub loyalty program is not used during a continuous period of 12 months, MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS L.L.C will disable the loyalty account and the MyClub member will lose all the acquired benefits and will not be able to use his/her Carrefour loyalty program anymore.
If any accountholder claims back his points after disabling his/her card, Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets WLL can still return him/her these points by transferring them to his/her new account
Article 10 – Responsibility
Carrefour HYPERMARKETS is exempted from any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences linked to any malfunction; nevertheless, it will do the best to keep all MyClub member’s acquired benefits.
Carrefour HYPERMARKETS is exempted from any responsibility for any direct or indirect consequences linked to any fraudulent use or non-accordance use with these terms and conditions.
Article 11 - Term and conditions modification or cancelation
Carrefour HYPERMARKETS reserve the right to modify or cancel some or all of these terms and conditions.
Article 12 – General
These terms and any disputes or claims arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law Qatar.