Novalac Infant Formula 1 800g
QAR 64.00 (Inc. VAT)
is Fortified with iron and has an adapted protein content.
Source of proteins in Novalac 1: Cow’s Milk.
Novalac 1 is gluten free.
For infants over 6 months, and in agreement with your health professional, weaning food shall be gradually introduced in addition to Novalac 2 a follow-on formula.
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Skimmed milk, milk proteins, vegetable oils (palm, soy, coconut), maltodextrin, tricalcium citrate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins (A, B1, B12, B2, B6, C, D3, E, K1, biotin, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid), calcium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, taurine, ferrous sulphate, inositol, zinc sulphate, antioxidants (extract rich in tocopherols), magnesium oxide, sodium selenite, cupric sulphate, L-carnitine, potassium iodide, manganese sulphate, choline bitartrate, disodium phosphate
How To Use
-Do not use after expiration date indicated under the tin (EXP)
-After opening use within 3 weeks.
-Do not add sugar.
-Do not keep leftover in the bottle. Throw away the remaining infant formula quantities. Do not prepare the bottle in advance but always just before the feeding.
-Close the tin after each use with plastic lid.
-Store in a dry and cool place, away from light and contamination.
Preparation and usage
Always wash your hands before preparing the bottles.
1. Clean and sterilise the feeding bottle, the nipple and all used materials in boiled water for 10 minutes.
2. Boil good pure water for 5 minutes and let cool down to 40°C.
3. Pour the needed amount of water into the feeding bottle first.
4. Add correct quantity of Novalac powder using the measuring spoon in the tin.
5. Close the bottle, shake well until the powder is totally dissolved.
6. Let cool to luke warm temperature (37°C) – Control the temperature on the inner face of your arm. Feed immediately. Each feeding should be consumed within one hour maximum after its preparation.