Aptamil Hypo-Allergenic 2 Follow On Milk 400g
QAR 42.00 (Inc. VAT)
Ingredients & Nutrition facts
Hydrolysed whey protein concentrate (from cow's milk),Lactose (from cow's milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, LowErucic acid Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Singlecell oil), starch, Dietary fibres (Galacto-oligosaccharide(from cow's milk), Fructo-oligosaccharide), Emulsifier: Citricacid ester of mono-and diglycerides (emulsifier0.569kg/100kg), Potassium di hydrogen phosphate,Calcium chloride, tri Calcium phosphate, DHA (from fishoil), Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Taurine, Soy lecithin(emulsifier 32.6g/100kg), Sodium L-ascorbate, Ferroussulphate, Zinc sulphate, Inositol, Uridine 5'-monophosphatesodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt,L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-monophosphatesodium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, D-Biotin, Retinylpalmitate, Cupric sulphate, Pteroylmonoglumatic acid,DL-Î± tocopheryl acetate, DL-Î±-tocopherol, Riboflavin,Potassium iodide, Thiamin hydrochloride, Cholecalciferol,Pyridoxin hydrochloride, Manganese sulphate,Phytomenadione, Sodium selenite.
How To Use
Preparation and usage
2. Boil fresh water. Leave to cool in kettle for 30 min.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to product feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the back of a knife. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful to your baby.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove the seal and replace with sterilized teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding (37.5 degerees celcius)
• Milk powder for infants prone to developing allergies
• Helps reduce the risk of food allergy in your baby
• Baby Food Stage: Stage 2, suitable for babies 6 to 12 months
• Size: 400g